Southern Aerial Survey
Arguably the most desirable survey aircraft of its type in Australia.
This Piper Chieftain is fully refurbished, with no expense spared in setting this platform up.
Southern Airlines offers over 30 years of aviation operation and has an experienced and enthusiastic team for Survey Operations.
This aircraft can be operated with one or both survey holes in use.
Has fantastic range and has been fully rebuilt with new autopilot, paint, interior & avionic suite.
Aircraft Operating Specifics
- Duration 6 hours
- Cruise Speed 170 Knots
- Min speed 100 Knots
- Payload 600kgs with full fuel
|FWD Hole||20” x 21”|
|Aft Hole||21” x 21”|
|Max Hole Depth||215mm|
Powered by two 28V 150A continuous output capable engine-driven alternators
- One 28V 100A capable supply socket in the cabin.
- Two 28V 40A capable supply sockets in the cabin
- Two USB power sockets capable of QC and PD available to the role position
- Two 28V 10A combined accessory sockets (cigarette lighter style)
- OR one 250V AC output, 250W capacity inverter available to the role position
Aircraft Airconditioning equipped
Aircraft available for dry hire or operated by experienced Southern Airlines pilots
Can be operated Australia wide and approvals for international ops.
Contact us now: firstname.lastname@example.org